Friday, February 12, 2016

2/12/16

Today I worked on finding ways for us to help stop global warming that is caused by humans. These solutions will come with time and won't happen immediate, which is why this is an urgent problem and needs to be tended to as soon as possible. Since this is an 8th grade project, I found some ways that middle school students can help this crisis. These are simple solutions that can still make a big difference over time.
1. Reduce use of electricity
By reducing the use of electricity we can save the energy that fuels this usage. Since the burning of fossil fuels helps power our homes, the reducing of the usage of electricity will help reduce emissions
2.Use other modes of transportation
Instead of using cars which also produce emissions, we can use bicycles or just walking to get to school and other local places. Not only will this help reduce our emissions, but it is also healthy.

These are just two simple ways that young students and people can affect this growing problem.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you explain what green house gas is and how global warming was partially created by this gas. I like how you also added videos to explain more of your topic that you are doing. And I like how you also blogged about some ways to stop global warming. It's good you are getting the news out there. We need to start realizing that this is a serious topic. So all I got to say is you've done a good job so far.

    ReplyDelete