One thing I learned today was that when heat gets trapped inside our atmosphere about 50% of it goes to the ocean. This is because the ocean is able to absorb about 1000 times the heat as the atmosphere, without really changing its temperature. Here is an interesting video I found on this information that I can also use to present my project:
My blog will be about the effects of global warming and how we can act on it. In reality this is a big problem but many people tend to overlook it. I will discuss different components that contribute to global warming and I will discuss the different ways we can reverse this effect.
Friday, April 15, 2016
4/14/16
This week, I have had no replies to my emails, however I still plan to continue sending emails in hope of continuing my interview part of my project. Since my project is nearing its end and I will soon need to present what I have accomplished, I have started to look for experiments I could try to help show how the global warming cycle works. So far I have found a video that I thought could help me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amazing work your doing so far! I see you've made a lot of progress and I see the style of your blog is researching and telling us what you learned. I think it would be great if you sometimes made this a hands-on experience like maybe look up a simple experiment you can do to just see for yourself how global warming affects out Earth. Overall your doing a fabulous job and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your progress!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jeha for the comment. I am planning to try an experiment sometime soon and will most likely do one for my genius hour fair to better explain what is happening.
DeleteAlthough this is a topic that I was unsure about being interested in, I really enjoyed reading your blog! It is obvious to me that you have accomplished your goal of learning more about global climate changes and how they can affect the world. I also like how you are trying to do something to try to help with this catastrophe. I think this will be interesting to see at the genius fair because you can have experiments like the ones you researched, which will get more people interested and listening, and maybe even helping. I'm very excited to see what you do with the rest of your project and the final project at the genius fair!
ReplyDelete